Friday 20 April 2007

In praise of Rashida Jones


I've been catching up on season three of The Office lately and I've developed a rather helpless schoolboy crush on Rashida Jones, who plays Karen Fillippelli on the show. Miss Jones is just so completely naturalistic as the girl who has come between Jim (John Krasinski) and Pam (Jenna Fischer), when all she really has to do is flirt with Jim (successfully, might I add) to the point where I'm screaming at the TV for Jim to just wise up and stop fawning for Pam.

Okay, so maybe I'm not screaming but, do you remember in the original The Office when they brought in Rachel? Remember how she just threw into relief the fact that Tim and Dawn were meant to be together? Well, the introduction of Karen into the American version of The Office just seems to have made Jim even more tortured than Tim ever was. It's also made Jim's character a lot more worthy of envy at his choice. Damn you!

I'm going to go and have a lie down/cold shower/whatever. More substantial posts coming your way soon, I promise.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude. ridiculously hot.

19 March 2008 at 22:58  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home